Wednesday 28 July 2010

Tomb is finished! :D

I have been fiddling with this project for ages, but today I can honestly say I'm proud of it. Here's the description:
"Legend says Kahotep found the secret to eternal life. Centuries later, no one can find him or his treasures! Will you be the one to solve this mystery? Put yourself to the test, solve logic puzzles and watch your sims discover all the secrets in this lot. Disclaimer: No mummies were harmed during the making of this tomb, although they should be prepared to attack your sim in case they get too greedy. Difficulty: Medium. *NO custom content*"













Of course, I couldn't have done this without the help of Blackgarden who taught me how to work with the processor and Locustus who is the most awesome beta tester of all time.
The tomb is available for download at The Sims Resource:
Download Kahotep Ruins

No comments:

Post a Comment