Wednesday 11 August 2010

The real truth about the mini Tudors

For the last few days, I've been trying to squeeze really tiny starter homes in 10x10 lots. But that's not all. Each of these homes include an underground cellar that can only be accessed if you perform a particular action. You may have to remove a book from a shelf, or a gem (or even an innocent looking gnome) from a display to visit the hidden room.

Why, you might ask? Why make something so small you hardly find room for a mailbox?

I could say the lots are easier to load if they are small and can fit virtually anywhere on the map and the hidden cellar are just a fun little feature... but that would only be a fraction of the truth. The real reason it's all part of my evil plot to dominate your town. There, I said it! Just don't make me repeat it again.

*this message will self destruct in 5 seconds*


Gerhard Starter HomeFriedhold Starter HomeEwald Starter Home

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Had to do some minor disarming of your self destructing message before I read on, thanks to The Sims 3 for giving me the skills to disarm. Love the blog so far, and I love your tiny little Tudor homes! I've downloaded them and just waiting to use them in my story Pieces of Me at TSR, they are a perfect little addition to Paris!

    -NyGirl08

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only started this blog very recently, so you can imagine how thrilled I am to see my first comment here. Thank you so much for dropping by, I really appreciate it. Oh, and I went to check your story and was hooked. I can't wait to see what happens to Dani next!

    ReplyDelete